The DJT has a few questions:
1. Is this a Chip Matthews production?
2. If so, is the slimeball going to have the stones to admit it's his place?
3. Who is "DVDJ Clover?"
4. Is Mr. Clover a resident of the City of Jackson? If so, does Mr. Clover live downtown?
5. What do you get when you take a lame white dude and give him a street name?
6. Is Club Volume gonna bring some uptown to downtown?
7. Who is Elizabeth Peabody Smith and what, if any, connection does she have to this club?
8. Will Club Volume have a delousing station and penicillin vending machine in case Chip drops by to visit the club he "doesn't" own?
Let 'er rip.